Siobhan & Alexandra’s Top 5 Products Right Now

rollerskates

We did a fun round-up of our current favs for the Detox Market newsletter this week and couldn’t resist sharing with you, too. It’s always fun to talk shop. Here’s what we’re into right now.

Kjaer Weis Eyeshadows. Cloud Nine isn’t too white, isn’t too matte and isn’t too shimmery. It just wakes up even the most tired eyes in an I-woke-up-like-this way. We also love Pretty Purple, which makes blue eyes pop without making you look like you popped out of a Debbie Gibson music video.

Lina Hanson Satori Perfume oilA few years ago, we found our dream scent in a body oil by Lina Hanson. Now, she’s just launched a similar scent as a stand-alone perfume and Siobhan is obsessed. The sexy vanilla is cut with crisp notes that mellow out the sweet. She is totally in love.

Modern Radiance Concentrate by La Bella FiguraThis treatment serum is nothing short of miraculous. It won’t happen overnight but give it a month and if you’re like us, you will find your naturally freckly and naturally uneven skin looks a zillion times brighter.

Rare Elements Conditioner. This is the kind of product that makes taking a shower feel indulgent. The first thing to get you is the smell. Then the insanely deep but weightless conditioning. But the element that makes you come back over and over beats both: it’s a guaranteed good hair day.

May Lindstrom Honey Mud. One of our favorite DIY recipes involves honey for face washing so we were instant converts to this luxurious, glow-inducing cleanser. Plus, it’s tasty if you get some on your lips.

What have you tried and loved from this lineup? What are we missing?

Comments
17 Responses to “Siobhan & Alexandra’s Top 5 Products Right Now”
  1. Annette says:

Yes to the Honey Mud! I haven’t tried any of the others, but the conditioner sounds interesting when I run out of what I have.

I’m always glad to hear from our Original Girls, and can’t wait to see what other products the community is loving right now.

2. Michelle says:

Loooove Kjaer Weis eyeshadows. I just added 3 to my collection in a DIY palette that Julianna suggested in her morning routine! I don’t know how I lived without cloud nine in my possession for so long.

Terri at Integrity Botanicals kindly included a sample of the Lina Hanson Satori perfume in a recent order but I haven’t tried yet (was trying to finish up other sample perfumes first) but I’m trying today! Can’t wait!

I’m super intrigued by the Rare Elements conditioner…you had me at promise of a good hair day :)

3. therese says:

I haven’t tried any of the Kjaer Weis eyeshadows yet. Will have to check out next time at Detox Market. I love their store. so many products to try. The Odacite line is amazing.

4. Kate says:

I love KW eyeshadows too. My favorite color is rarely mentioned – Magnetic. It is the best brown shadow I’ve ever found.

5. Carol says:

This was a fun post to read! I love reading about everyone’s current favorites :) The Honey Mud is one of the most yummy smelling products on earth – I even emailed May awhile back to say that she needs to make that scent into a perfume! I would be first in line to buy it! I also tried a sample of the Lina Hansen Satori from the fabulous Terri @ Integrity Botanicals – she’s so great about putting wonderful samples in your order. It smelled so nice, I loved the hint of ginger at the end as it fades. Susannah wrote a wonderful blog post on Integrity Botanicals this week describing May’s products, including The Honey Mud. It made me excited to try it again as a mask as it wasn’t a perfect fit for me as a daily facial wash (I still love my Kari Gran Cleansing Lavender Cleansing Oil too much) but the smell & creamy texture of the Honey Mud was so delicious that I want to find another way to use it. If anyone besides me is interested in trying The Honey Mud as a mask, Integrity Botanicals is carrying May’s line starting this week….hooray!

6. Jenny says:

While talking about obessions and The Detox Market, I recently discovered and now will never be without the MV Organics rose moisturizer which I got in my last order from them. It works so well for my acne prone skin, which is rare, sinks in quickly, is super hydrating (but not greasy), smells amazing and has a wonderful whipped texture. It’s a bit pricy, but I bought the smaller size first which has lasted me ages since only a small amount is needed.

7. Stefanie says:

I have to second the Rare elements essential conditioner! I tried the light version first because I have fine hair but ended up returning it. However the essential one is THE best conditioner I have ever used!Weightless moisture for my fine hair, it makes it sooo soft! I also own the Rahua Omega mask which is nice as well but the essential conditioner is my top pick. Together with the new IN Pureplenty shampoo I have the best hairdays ever..Finally a shampoo that cleans all the gunk out of the hair..it is better than any “dirty” clarifying shampoos..soft shiny hair! These 2 products are my all time favorite hair products:) Just ordered the Pureplenty hair serum to see if it is as good as the shampoo..

8. These all sound wonderful, but I’m especially keen on trying the Lina Hanson Satori perfume (nothing but rave reviews so far) and La Bella Figura’s Modern Radiance Concentrate, as I due struggle with hyperpigmentation and am always welcome to trying products to help with that.

9. Victoria says:

We’re happy to be on Siobhan and Alexandria’s favorite list! Thank you for including our Modern Radiance Concentrate on this list of stellar products.

10. Jennifer says:

The Rare Elements conditioner sounds wonderful but I just checked the price and it is $62 in Australia. As much as I love luxurious skin products, there is no way I would spend this much on a conditioner. i can buy my shampoo, conditioner and styling products for this price.

11. Urjasi Dutta says:

I tried the Rare Elements conditioner last week for the first time and I am so in love with it! It magically makes your hair look absolutely gorgeous after one wash, and not to mention how lightweight it is.
    Can’t wait to try some of the other products mentioned here!

Much love xo
    stainedvanity.wordpress.com

12. Julie says:

I love the rare elements shampoo as well. I find the hair is softer and less tangled, while my scalp is not as irritated as when I use Rahua.

@Jennifer try this link for the Lite Conditioner for AUD$40 http://www.beautisisboutique.com.au/collections/rare-elements

13. Erin says:

Hi!

Love love your blog!! Just wondering if you have considered trying Arbonne products? Arbonne is a 36 year old botanically based health and wellness company….its green and growing!

Erin

14. Dr. Singer-Brown says:

Love your website. thank you for bringing such valuable information. Tried most products you recommended. My all time favorite is julisis, a German based organic alchemy product, a bit pricey but my skin changed significantly and I recommend it to patients with aging skin. Their eye cream is the best I have ever tried.

warmest regards,.

Helen Singer-Brown, Prof./ Dermatology

15. Barbara says:

Love the list of things you tried, liked and why! So helpful!! Could you please let us know where to buy? Are these Amazon purchases? I live in California, but no where near a Whole Foods :-(…any help greatly appreciated! LOVE, love, love your book! .. I work for a major cosmetic line and my life is drastically changes!

16. Maria varvarikos says:

Could you please tell me what you think of Arbonne moisturizers and makeup? They are being advertised as natural.

Maria

17. Maria varvarikos says:

What do you think of Arbonne moisturizers and makeup?