Happy Friday Deal From Kahina Giving Beauty!

Aww, yeah!

Our old favorites are back in time for the holidays, and not a minute too late. I, for one, have simultaneously run out of my brightening serum, toning mist (more here), and cleanser, all of which I swear by for everyday use. And, really, I’m not sure there’s anything I want more for Christmas than the things I depend on daily to keep me feeling (and, OK, looking) my best.*

Some reasons we love the products, if you’re new to Kahina Giving Beauty: The line is incredible. Their products have been in my bathroom and on my vanity for more than three years now, and there are a few good reasons why. First, the products are gentle enough for my very sensitive skin. Second, they’re so full of natural actives that you get the satisfaction of knowing, because of what you see in the mirror and how your skin feels, that they work. Finally, they’re pleasant to share. Men like them because they’re unisex and unfussy but get the job done. Our moms like them because they’re appropriate for more mature skin, too. Our friends like them because they give them a taste of luxury and high-performance without being frou-frou or gimmicky.

Simply put: They work. And like a great friend or partner, they’re reliable and they make you feel good, day in, day out.

Without being over the top, I’d like to add: I’m also wild about the eye cream and the mask and the argan oil soap trio. They’re also selling these unpredictably chic pouf necklaces (I have one of those, too). They make boring outfits pop and attract compliments from the most unlikely people, like cranky strangers on the train.

So with that said, this Friday we’re delighted to share a very merry Kahina site-wide deal. It’s simple: A generous 15% off your purchase. The code is nondenominationally charming: HAPPYMERRY. And the deal lasts until next Thursday at midnight.

What are you getting? I hope my pals and mom aren’t reading this, because I think I just gave away what’s going in their stockings.

* K, maybe there are a few things, but they’re not the kind of things I would print here. Womp!

Comments
18 Responses to “Happy Friday Deal From Kahina Giving Beauty!”
  1. Laura says:

That’s great! But once again no Canada!? Sigh….

2. Laura says:

Shipping I mean.

I can’t say enough good things about Kahina. My favorite is the pure argan oil. I’ve also been back on their toner after a long break. I will have to look at my stash and see what I need! Worth mentioning too, is their packaging. I love the violet glass for the look, but mainly because it’s the best glass for preserving product. I’ve saved old bottles and use them for my DIY.

4. Ally says:

This is awesome as I was literally just about to order a large bottle of argan oil! I’m dying to try the cleanser, toner, and brightening serum, too. Sensational timing.

5. JJ says:

We can get Kahina in Canada from freshfaced.ca but we never get to take advantage of the sales offers and Kahina never goes on sale on that site so it’s useless

Kahina start shipping to Canada, thanks. I won’t buy things from merchants who cannot be bothered to ship to my country and provide customer service to my country.

6. Jennifer says:

Woot!! I feel a spree coming on…merry Christmas to me!

7. Kahina Team says:

@Rebecca – thanks for your support! You’re absolutely right – those violet glass bottles are not just pretty, they’re pretty functional as preservative “systems” as well. We like that you’re reusing.

@Jennifer – merry Xmas to you, too!

@Ally – hurray!

@JJ – I hear your frustration. We wish it were more feasible for us to ship to internationally (not just to Canada). I know it may seem pretty simple, but with customs and customs forms, it is actually quite time-consuming for our two-person team, not to mention if something gets stuck in customs, which it does on the regular – we’re on the phone with them for days. We have yet to find a way to make it work, both for us and the customer. In the meantime, we’re hoping to partner with Canadian retailers in 2013 to begin offering the deals to Canadian customers; instead of buying through our website, you’d buy with them but still get the deal. This way, you get cost-effective shipping and don’t need to deal with customs.

8. sharon says:

@JJ: if you live in Toronto, the guys at Jacob & Sebastian told me they are planning on carrying the line in their store based on my recommend. They’ll be carrying it at their Distillery location. Check it out.

9. Jennifer says:

I spreed, and I won’t lie…I don’t feel the least bit guilty!

10. chelsea says:

I’m sure this has been talked about at some point somewhere on this site but again, I value everyone’s opinion!

I tried Acure’s Argan on my face (combo, acne) and it went ape. I know not all Argan oils are made equally and a “purging” period should be expected, but I had a hard time surviving that. How do you acne-prone folks fair with the Kahina Argan? If you had any purging, how long? Anything else you beauties have to add? Does anyone add Tea Tree oil to their Argan?

11. fern says:

@ Chelsea: My skin loves Kahina’s argan oil, but I’ve never tried Acure’s. Maybe it’s just not for you – some people say coconut oil causes acne for them, but my very, very acne-prone skin doesn’t have a problem with it at all. I was convinced RMS Un-Coverup would cause me to breakout, but it actually turned out to be my HG foundation (with Alima layered over the top for more coverage) and to actually help heal my skin.

12. Beth says:

@ Chelsea-I have tried using lower grade argan oils but there was no difference in regards to how my acne responded to them (no better no worse). The Kahina is a much nicer quality oil in my opinion (silkier, more moisturizing, smells better) but tamanu oil is still my go-to for acne break outs. Argan oil rocks for my eczema though, I haven’t gotten itchy around my mouth since I started using it.

13. Ami says:

Hi! It’s Thursday night 6:38 PST and I went to Kahina to order and the coupon has expired already! The post says midnight EST tonight! ughhhhhhhhhh

14. Bninja says:

Is the deal over THIS Thursday or the 20th?

15. Amalia says:

Hiya! Just tried to place an order for the Brightening Serum and according to my clock it’s not midnight yet, but alas, keep getting “coupon expired” error! Boo! :(

16. Chelsea says:

@Beth and fern. Thanks for your input! I ordered the oil. I figured what the heck, I’ll give it a go! If it doesn’t work on my face, then I’ll use it on my body and hair!

Good to know for the Tamanu oil. I know I can’t use coconut, my skin freeeeaks out. :/

17. Rosy says:

Judy FYI if you missed the 15% coupon….Kahina is offering 20% until January 15th with code: BEST2013. Shop away !!!!! :-)

18. Lucia says:

..hello :)
    ..few day’s back, I received my Kahina Brightening Serum ,I was very-very excited to try it for some time now (after reading some of your reviews)…but….I am not sure, if I will continue use it .
    I am 33 years old , with sensitive,light,blotchy skin/uneven skin tone…
    I used this serum about 6 times (morning & night) before my usual moisturizer (Dr.Hauschka Mellisa cream-LOVE it)…and I feel like my skin is getting more reddish,especially after any facial expression like smiling etc….also I find it a lil’ bit drying.
    …is it , because this serum is working?…or is this serum not suitable for my skin type?
    …confused..